Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 1 Law of attraction 2 week challenge!!


Ok this is the first official day of my new Law of attraction 2 week challenge. This is something my good friend Sarah Labrie  and I are doing. We want you to do it also with us. Each day I will post and remind you to do it! Here is all the info on the challenge how and what we are doing .Law of attraction 2 week challenge go here first read the full details and come back here and Lets begin!!!!


Day 1: Today is Tuesday and I have worked on my blog and I am still working on yet another post for you guys. This was todays Extra bonus event! I am working on my valued events also and you should be also! Get up and get motivated!!!

Quote of the day to motivate you:
 If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Jim Rohn 

I thought this quote was perfect for the start of our challenge!!

Don't forget to VISUALIZE and AFFIRM!!!

STAY MOTIVATED

Think of the reason you wanted to do this?? Is it important to you?? It should be if not you are not going to create enough passion to get it done. If you are the type of person that has a hard time staying focused and motivated you need to really work on this the first week or so. If you can do this everyday for a week it will become so much easier for you and it will turn into a routine for you.
Do whatever is you must do to remember these things and not become lazy. Another good way to stay motivated is to stay in the now don't let your mind come in and wander, we loose hours of our days sometimes to daydreaming STAY IN THE NOW and focus on what has to be done. Treat it like your life mission! Set the intention of doing this and it will be done!!

Ok go everyone!! Have fun and we are one day closer to our $5000!!!

I would love to see your lists! Also if you need help, motivation anything please feel free to contact me!!!
Talk with you tomorrow!!








No comments:

Post a Comment