Sunday, November 24, 2013

I didn't know I was psychic...are you psychic too?


I didn't know I was psychic
Since I was a little girl I have had an obsession with the paranormal. Ever since I could read my mom would take me to the library and I would pick out books on ghosts, telekinesis, psychics and anything like that I could find. I never understood why at a young age I had such an interest in these subjects, it was like they where calling out to me. I left most of it them behind in my teenage years and I had such a turbulent life from the time of 17 to 25 that I really didn't understand anything about myself other than I was depressed. But one day I was reading some articles on psychic's and empaths and I can across how they can have a lot of anxiety. I pondered this for a bit because it seems as I have gotten older it is getting worse and it is anxiety about things that don't even makes sense. So I decided to do a little research and didn't find much on the subject of psychic phenomena and anxiety disorders. But with a little effort I did find out that I was psychic and a strong empath. These are ideas that I never really considered before, I thought how I felt was kinda how everyone felt. These are some of the things that I would experience, that I thought was normal. I knew how someone felt about me whether it is on email or over the phone or even right in front of me. I feel anger and sadness and whatever emotions people are experiencing. I have always had a knowing of information, things just come to me out of nowhere. In my husband 's and I's early years of marriage he would leave a lot and I could tell him where and what he was doing each time EXATLY. Things like this I really thought where normal for people to experience.....so I guess I was wrong:) Most people do not experience these things like this to this degree. I have always wondered why I get so shy around certain people, I am really not shy. I always wondered why I would sometimes just dislike someone and not even know them.

The whole purpose for me writing this article is to see if anyone else out there is experiencing these symptoms with out being aware of what is going on. I have been in the dark my whole life about this and I would have loved to have known and developed my skills years ago, or at least known how to keep it under control more.  So I am asking you guys out there if this maybe something you are going through. So read on to find out if you have any of the symptoms of being psychic......

Are you psychic?
I wanted to list some signs that you yourself may be psychic and I want you to read over them carefully and honestly answer them because I was told most people are already psychic not they just have not developed there gift yet as much.

Signs you may be psychic

1. Vivid dreams
2.  Dreams where you are visited by deceased loved ones
3.De Ja Vu
4. Images that pop up in your head that relate to nothing going on around you
5. A knowing of information
6. Do you think of someone and then you see them or they call a day or so later
7. Being interested in Psychic phenomena  is a sign that you are psychic as well
8. You know who is calling before you pick up the phone

Those are just a few indicators there is actually a list that I read that had some strange questions on it that wouldn't seem like it pertained to being psychic but said they where strong signs. I need to find this list because it was one of the ones that really helped discover what was going on.


Anxiety and psychic development

Ok so here is the deal. Since my discovery of the psychic abilities and me trying to develop them more I seem to understand what is going on around me more. I am not as anxious or fearful. It is like a part of me was trapped inside all these years is free and loving it. I am more focused and energized than I have ever been and my search for truth is really starting to make more sense.
I know that sounds a little crazy but I have not felt this good in years! I have developed a sense of who I am and why I am, as well. All those years of reading books on ghosts don't seem like such a weird thing anymore. I am pretty sure now that we all have some of this weirdness in us, and maybe this weirdness is going to be the new normal. I know I would like that!


So do you have an experience you want to share or are you possibly psychic?I would love for everyone to join in on the fun! Also if you would like to talk to me personally please feel free to contact me!


I am going to go into depth more with the anxiety and psychic development concept, there is no info on this subject. I think it may help a lot of people. Please let me know if you may have any insight to this information or you may be going through this. I would like to have a ton of information to share once I post!

Have a blessed day!












No comments:

Post a Comment