Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 2: Law of Attraction Challenge $5000 ,Freebie motivational wallpaper

Good Morning!! It is day 2 of the Law of attraction challenge if you have just started reading and have no clue what I am talking about then you can read here and meet me back at this post to be caught up!!

So those of you that are ready for day 2 here we go! This morning for me It was another day to work on my blog as my extra bonus. I have been working day and night on it and I will be working on my business blog later as well,because it needs some serious attention as well! If you don't know this is my my business rubbishlove22.blogspot.com.

Today I want to make sure I am doing all my valued events, I didn't do so many yesterday. I need to amp up my game so I am telling you in hopes to keep myself  motivated as well. I will be doing 30 mins of yoga and 15 mins of meditating, I will work on my business site and update it as well. I also have thinking positive for 1 hour as a valued event and this is something I want to do today!!
Do you want to try with me, this is something I love to do....

Here is how!

Pick an hour, any hour of the day. I will pick 2 pm and for that hour I am will be thinking only positive thoughts. The idea is to get my vibration up and manifest with all those good thoughts, plus 3 pm should be even better because I should have attracted more positive thoughts!! I may update you on how that goes! If you have trouble staying positive I recommend meditating just before and maybe picking something you love to do that hour. I will not only think postive for that hour but I will post of my wall and only think of my desires. Somethings I will be thinking about:

~My business is very successful
~ I make x amount a week
~ I have so many new customers
~ My new blog is doing so good


So try it with me! Lets make 2pm the positive hour! Then once you are done give yourself double the amount for the valued event in your mental bank. This should really bring some amazing results!

Ok here is the motivational quote of the day, I have decided to turn the quotes into free wallpaper downloads as well, so that way you can use them each day and post them on your computer desktop and they can continue to inspire you all day if you want:)



feel free to take and share this is for any and everybody!! 
I will be posting part 2 of my law of attraction post today and adding some other pages as well. So please stick around it has just begun! I am also thinking of starting a private facebook group where we can talk about all things spiritual, LOA, paranormal anything...It would be a non judge-mental place anyone can speak and ask advice. We can help and support each other....anyone else on board??
Please tell me your thoughts! I would love to hear from you! Also remember that you are free to comment about your days and how your manifesting challenge is going!!

Have the most wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment