Sunday, December 1, 2013

A book that will change your life! The power of your subconscious mind By: Dr. Joseph Murphy

Since we have been talking about the LOA, I decided to share on of my favorite books and one of the first books I read on the LOA subject. This book explains to a "T" how all of this works. As Dr. Murphy says when you understand something it is easier to turn it into a belief, and once something is a belief you can except to see it in your world. Here is the audio-book:



I wanted to add the PDF also for all you the would like to follow along or just read the book. You can take this PDF and put it on on any device to read.



I hope you enjoy! Here is something to inspire you as well!

ME and My good friends Sarah Labrie are hard at work on a workbook for the law of attraction.
We are putting together the principals that we use daily to keep us motivated and manifesting!
I will let you know as soon as it is ready to go!

We also have a facebook group if you would like to join,ask questions or start a conversation!
Please email me if you would like to join as it is a private group.





No comments:

Post a Comment