Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Do you start your day? Or does your day start you??

 
“If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there, does it make a sound?” Quantum physics teaches us that if no one is there, there is no forest!

I love the quote above, It sparked the inspiration for this whole post! I have been really diving into quantum physics again lately and when I ran across this quote it made me think how we are creating our realities.
There is beyond enough scientific evidence that this true and if you are interested in learning more then I believe this site(http://iempowerself.com/54_quantum_physics.html )does a fabulous job explaining it all and sharing the experiments. Maybe one day I will do my own post on the subject because as I sit and think of it ,a flood of information and ideas are rushing to my head.

Ok back on track...We create our own realities, that is why we are here right? We want to create awesome realities! Well I have had some things happen recently that well, kinda pissed me off. But instead of letting me get super upset about them, I decided that I had to do something different this time. It had to be a learning experience because this is something I want to never happen again.

I learned A LOT in day, but this seems to be the most valuable information that I wanted to share with you all.

Being conscious is a key factor! How many times a day do you think and intend what you want before it happens. A matter of a fact, when you wake up in the morning what are thinking? Do you even know? Does it all happen so fast that it feels like a rush and, the next thing you know it is 3pm and you don't know where the day went?

I have indented many things before that actually worked out but, the key for me was intending something before it reached the outcome I didn't want. I will restate this because I think is important, We need to intend our outcome before the outcome becomes reality, or before it is motion. You want full creativity on this, you don't want to be saving your butt halfway through because that never works! Once we get to this point we are in a panic mode and we are trying really hard and getting really frustrated and it kills the whole process. We must intend first!

We can't blame anyone else but ourselves for this.  When we are unconscious to our life, we have our old programming that the universe builds off of thus getting the same crap, different day scenario...

So here is a little schedule to follow starting tomorrow morning, try it and see how different your day is:

Start your day,,, don't let your day start you!

1.Wake-up and consciously Thank the world for letting you have this day to create and intend all that you want!
2.Take time to think how you would like your day to unfold, visualize it.
3 meditate on it!
4 Yoga is good to keep you aware, you are noticing your whole body it is a great tool and way of life.
5. Before you do anything big, intend or visualize what you want the outcome to be…






When you are aware of what you want and intend it, the universe uses that focus and energy to create what you want. When you don't it will pull old patterns and beliefs.  

~ something else I learned today that I will share and this will help with your intentions.
When you are manifesting are you wanting this certain something because you think it will make you happy? If you are you must stop because first of all you maybe manifesting for a while and secondly because that thing will not make you happy, of course. We must be happy now, and with what we have but excitedly wanting more. You know the saying you win more flies with honey, well when you are happy you are going to be manifesting so much more. If you are trying to manifest something that will make you happy then it will always be something that never comes. We only attract what we want  when we are in that good vibe.

So today look for reason to be happy right now, it is ok to be happy with what you have and it is ok to want more. Look around and find every detail that is amazing and thank God for it!

I wish you all the best day every! Intend and it will be!

xoxo~ Shana











2 comments:

  1. Interesting article. I agree that you attract what your core is radiating. When you are feeling positive about life and importantly connecting with your inner-self and feeling love, then you will usually attract positive influences into your life. This is a little bit like standing at a bar, smiling and feeling confident. The opposite sex will notice the aura and may feel attracted to that, in contrast to a person who is thinking 'I need love, why am I not receiving" type of energy.
    How you start your day is important, as it can have an influence on how the rest of the day goes. Often if something disturbs your peace very early on during the day, it can distract your positive intentions. In these moments I try to laugh. To break that "negative" emotion.
    In terms of control of the outcome. I like to set intention, and I admit I may have tried to "manipulate" in the past. But I can take some proactive steps, as action is required, then leave it to the Universe. Trust that the right outcome will result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are so right! I have been experiencing this first hand in my life as I have gone through I guess what you would call a struggle. My goal this time was to react differently and see how everything turns out..So far AMAZING!
      Bringing yourself out of these negative emotions is really important as it is so easy to sink into this habitual way of thinking.
      I like your idea of setting the intention and letting the universe do the rest, there seems to be a lot of attachment when we are manifesting. We want the outcome to be PERFECT and if we don't see it happening that way we panic and this causes us to do worry, etc. I have done this on more than one occasion. I so appreciate your comment I always love hearing someone else's input and I am going to try what you are talking about, setting the intention and letting the universe do the rest, that seems much more relaxing:)

      Delete