Saturday, January 18, 2014

The power of words Part 2

This new topic has struck something in me, something that makes so much sense to me. I can see why and where I have gone wrong and why and where I am exactly where I am in the this moment.
I want to emphasize the importance of this because this is something that we use more carelessly than anything in our lives. We speak so unconsciously, so much so we sometimes we don't even remember what we just said. This has got to stop if you want to change your life. If you want to see some true change you must be AWARE of what you are saying.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.   John 1:1 

Read this verse carefully if you are familiar with the bible or have been to church this is popular verse used but I think the meaning has been overlooked. "and the Word was God"
 Our words are GOD.

Definition of God:the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.  John 1: 14

 Another verse from john read carefully..."The word became FLESH!"


 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. Psalm 33:9


God spoke the world into existence.

So what we say and speak turns into flesh! We have to watch we listen to, what we hear, what we read. When we receive information we become it. LITERALLY! Look at this.....Mirror neurons

So if you decide to read a book about how when you eat meat it makes you unhealthy...GUESS WHAT! You will notice you will start to feel guilty when you eat meat, then you will start to feel ill and soon enough your reality is, meat makes you unhealthy! 

All you need to know is that you are ALWAYS CREATING YOUR REALITY, There are no rules or limitations and beliefs other than that ONES THAT YOU HAVE PUT THERE or LISTENED TO!

Wipe the slate clean start over and CREATE YOUR OWN WORLD! 

With this new Revelation I think I am done reading for a while, unless it is something that I want to put in to my life.  I want to take time to re-create my world and the best place to start is in yourself. 
Meditate, get to know yourself quite listening to others and letting them create your reality.

Your life is your STORY, you write it!

Enjoy and be free!!
XOXO~Shana

**I wanted to add this, it doesn't matter what someone else thinks or really what you think, there is no debating this merely what do you want, make a decision and speak it into existence.


















No comments:

Post a Comment