Friday, January 17, 2014

The POWER of words!

Ok I just posted a video that talked about the magical power of words. We have all talked about that thoughts become things but, watching this video has given me new insight to this whole idea. I recently did a post also on the Idol words, that you can read here. To give you a quick lesson Idol words are words that you say that have no meaning to you. We actually do this a lot, we have pointless meaningless conversations just to talk sometimes. The thing is our words are never actually meaningless they always hold a value. The video is really interesting because it explains that words are a kind of spell we use to create our realities...hence "spelling". I am not much for conspiracies right now. I don't like to focus on anything negative but there are many words that we use with out even knowing, that have a different meaning or words we are using with out thinking and causing ourselves unwanted grief. If our energy expands with our attention and we are speaking how we do not feel good, we are expanding the fact that we don't feel good,thus making it worse.

So I have created a new personal goal in learning all this. first I want to watch what I say and second replace old words that have lower vibrational frequencies with words that have high vibrational frequencies and to see how it impacts my life.....I went in search for a list of words, and this is what I found!

A
Awareness, Abundant, Acceptance, Adept, Awaken, Alertness
B
Blessed, Being, Beauty, Balance, Belonging
C
Creative, Clarity, Caring, Committed, Compassion, Conscious, Contentment, Connection, Collective, Centered, Courage, Choice, Conviction
D
Discernment, Divinity
E
Essence, Eternal, Enthusiastic, Effortless, Evolve, Ease, Embrace, Expanding, Empower
F
Flow, Forgiveness, Focus
G
Grace, Graceful, Gratitude, Giving, Guidance, Greatness, Growth, Generosity, Grounded
H
Harmony, Heart, Heart-Centered
I
Inspired, Intent, Intuitive, Integrity
J
Joy
K
Kind
L
Love, Light
M
Mindful, Manifestation, Masterhood
N
Nurturing
O
Open, Oneness
P
Power, Peaceful, Positive, Play
Q
R
Radiant, Release, Receptivity
S
Strong, Serene, Self-love, Supportive, Surrender, Strength
T
Tolerant, Tranquil, Truth, Transform, Trust
U
Universal
V
Vision, Vulnerability (see Comments below), Voice, Visceral
W
Will, Wisdom, Wholeness, Worthy
X
Y
Yoga
Z


Now the list can always grow but this it a place to start! I hope you enjoy and I hope you will join me in a change in what we say to change our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment